... it's going to be quite the journey during these toddler years :)
Sunday, February 7, 2010
um.... MINE?!
So, the three of us (Stephen, Will and I) were at the gloriously wonderful play-while-you're-there Learning Express toy store when Will tried to pick up the toy cash register and throw it. Stephen proceeded to take it from him and put it up... and then we heard IT... that four letter word (mind you, we seriously have NO idea where he's heard it - he doesn't go to school yet)... MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE DADDY!!! Excuse me! What did you just say, my darling sweet, not-in-the-terrible-twos yet boy?! "MIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNE"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
too funny!!!!!!!!
it was like everything got quiet...we looked at each other and said, "did he just say what I think he said?"
BAHAHAHAH! That is awesome :)
HA- love it! I have a friend that calls her 19 month old the "Mine Monster"!!!!
Ohmigosh that is the funniest thing ever! I love it! :)
He loved the cash register at Edventure and at L.E. the day we were there. I'm going to get him one of his very own!!
Yay! Can't wait to babysit him!!!!!
Hahaha, HILARIOUS!!! :) love that cute lil guy!
Post a Comment