That was hysterical! So sad that he doesn't like avocado, and I'm just starting to appreciate it myself! Thanks for a great laugh!~Shanna :)
cruel and unusual punishment... avocados! :) haha, that was too funny, and he is too cute! Nicholas and I were cracking up! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! xoxo!Nicole
that was too funny!!! it reminds me of how you react when you see people brushing their teeth....eek!!! miss you LOTS!!:)
That was the funniest thing ever...I felt bad laughing at his misery but those faces were priceless!!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was hysterical! So sad that he doesn't like avocado, and I'm just starting to appreciate it myself! Thanks for a great laugh!
~Shanna :)
cruel and unusual punishment... avocados! :) haha, that was too funny, and he is too cute! Nicholas and I were cracking up! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! xoxo!
Nicole
that was too funny!!! it reminds me of how you react when you see people brushing their teeth....eek!!! miss you LOTS!!:)
That was the funniest thing ever...I felt bad laughing at his misery but those faces were priceless!!! :)
Post a Comment