Monday, February 23, 2009

Heee's baaccckkkk!

Will's first baseball game at the gamecock's new stadium



playing on the floor


waking up from his nap!  


We're so excited to have our razzing, squealing, laughing, jumping, energetic, sweet boy back!  His hematoma is getting smaller and smaller each day.  He goes to Dr. Smith (the neurosurgeon who operated on him) for a follow up visit 3/3.  Everything is looking good so far!  All of the stitches have dissolved and he has slept through the night twice in a week - let's hope that sticks!   





4 comments:

Stephen Sowards said...

Welcome back Buddy!! Daddy Loves you!

Jennifer said...

I love that fleece suit he's wearing in the first picture...where did you find that??

Rachel said...

How precious!! I am so glad he is back to himself again! Mark and I have discovered we have ZERO clothes in the house that fit Wyatt anymore. All of his 12-month clothes are summer. We are heading to Carter's this weekend! I say this because you always have Will dressed so cute- where do you buy his clothes?

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! I swear I write that every week. Glad his blanket is getting some use! I wish I were closer so I could hang out with the little guy once in awhile. ~Shanna