Wednesday, February 9, 2011

TWO months?! WOAH!

Riley is 2 months old today! What a sweet, sweet baby she is! She loves to eat, she's pretty great at sleeping, and she is ENTHRALLED with her big brother - I love watching her watch him! She's a talker like I've never seen - it's adorable. She loves to smile, too! What a blessing she is to our family!

I'll do a 29 month post for Will, too since he was 29 months yesterday! He is a terrific big brother and just loves his baby sister. His language and his vocabulary has just exploded in the last few months and it's amazing the amount of information he absorbs daily. We're diligently working on behavior around here... two and a half (almost) is a TOUGH age ... for all of us :). Time-outs are a Godsend! 2 minutes on the oven timer and he's usually back to his sweet self afterwards. Unfortunately, he had a note sent home with him on Tuesday from his teacher saying he was hitting and taking toys from his friends at school (something every mother loves to hear... :(...). This started last week, and so did two massive ear infections, sooooo we're hoping this aggressive behavior (that is SO unlike him - he's not at all aggressive at home - ornery? yes! aggressive? no.) is a result of feeling horrible and being on medicine (a mom can hope, right?!). I hope it passes as quickly as it came - I feel terrible for his friends at school and for their moms who have to hear from their 2 year olds that Will took a toy from them or hit them. Here's to a better 2nd half of his 2nd year :).

Now, on to the pictures!


"Mom, I wanna hold Baby Riiieee"



Cheeese!



There we go, that's a good one!



Sooo happy to be playing outside on one of those 67 degree days!



"Mommy, take peetur of Buzz too"



What? I'm not supposed to color with these dry erase board crayons on the deck?



Sylin' and profilin' in his vest and hat. Excuse this half of the yard... the other half looks much better :)



Okay, you can take my 2 month picture...



nevermind, I don't want to smile...



waaaaa!!!...



whew! that's better... I just wanted to sit in the chair like a big girl, mom!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I LOVE that Will loves his little sister and Riley is in awe of her big brother. What adorable little ones you have! ~Shanna :)

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!! Loveeee those babies :)

kelly said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, a gorgeous familia!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Soooo cute!!!! We need to get our girls together!!!!
Roddey