Stephen received some very sad news yesterday. His amazing manager (and friend) was killed in a car accident early Sunday morning by a careless drunk driver. He left behind his wife and two daughters, 7 and 4. We're praying hard for his family! I'll miss making him Christmas cookies he said "he would pay for" :).
During this holiday season and always, please don't drink and drive. What a sad Christmas it's going to be for his family and friends.
Keep Kevin Butler's family in your thoughts and prayers, would you? I know they could use the support.
2 comments:
Oh Kathy, what sad news. That breaks my heart. I'll be praying for his family and for everyone who loved him!
That is awful news. It seems like there is so much tragedy these days. I just posted on something similar. I will be praying for this family. I am so sorry to hear this.
Post a Comment